(BLDE UGET) (All India Pre-Veterinary BLDE University Under-Graduate Entrance Test)
BLDE University conducts BLDE Undergraduate Entrance Test entrance exam for the admission of candidates into the MBBS. The BLDE University, a deemed university, one of the leading institutes in medical education across India is situated in Karnataka .
Only those candidates who would satisfy or are likely to satisfy the following relevant eligibility requirements for admission to MBBS course will be considered eligible to appear for the UGET (BLDEU-UGET) and subsequently for admission to the course.
1. The candidate should have completed 17 years of age
2. Candidates should have passed the qualifying examination which is 2nd PUC or 10+2 higher secondary or equivalent examination.
3. The last two years of study should have comprised of Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) subjects with English as a compulsory subject. The candidates must have passed these subjects individually. BLDEU-UGET
4. As per the requisitions of statutory bodies as Medical Council of India and the amendments there of, the minimum percentage of marks for Admission to Under Graduate Courses shall be 50% for candidates belonging to General Category, 45% for candidates with locomotor disability of lower limbs ( as certified by competent issuing authority) and 40 percent for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward classes (as declared by the Government of Karnataka from time to time)
5. Candidates who are likely to appear or who have appeared for qualifying examination i.e. PUC-II/ 10+2/HSC or equivalent but whose results have not been declared will also be considered to appear for BLDEU–UGET, provided they have appeared for above mentioned subjects at the said examination.
6. Foreign/PIO/NRI students need not appear for BLDEU-UGET. Their admission will be based on qualifying examination marks.
If the candidate fails to fulfill the relevant eligibility requirements as mentioned above he/she will not be considered eligible for admission for M.B.B.S Degree even if he/she is placed in the merit list of BLDEU-UGET. The candidates are advised not to submit their application forms for appearing for BLDEU-UGET , if they do not fulfill any or all of the relevant eligibility requirements.
Rank list / Rank Card / Counseling Letter will be prepared only for those students who become eligible to M.B.B.S. Courses as per the regulations of Medical Council of India.
No. of seats available for MBBS course
Total Intake MBBS 150 seats (100%)
General120 seats (80%)
NRI / Foreign / PIO / Others 23 seats (15%)
Under free category (Bijapur District candidates) 7 seats (5%)
Note: The numbers of MBBS seats are likely to be increased.
BLDE UGET EXAM AND RESULT DATES
|EXPECTED REGISTRATION TIME||EXPECTED EXAM DATE||RESULT|
|Within the month of March||In the month of May
|Within the first week of June|
NOTE- Time schedule of the whole process can change year to year
Test Admission Ticket (TAT)
Issue of on line TAT cards
1. Hard copies of the TAT card will not be sent by post / courier, hence eligible candidates are informed to download their TAT cards from University website.
2. Candidates who have applied will know the status of application by student login.
3. The candidate must not mutilate the TAT Card or change any entry, made therein after the University authorities have authenticated it.
4. Arrangement will be made for the issue of duplicate TAT Cards at the ‘Help Desk’ established on previous day at the respective examination centers. In such a situation, the candidate should bring two identical photographs similar to the one affixed on application form along with his / her proof of submission / identity proof / acknowledgement of application sent or school / college identity card. In case no proof is submitted, duplicate TAT card will not be issued.
This can be changed year to year
Grounds for Disqualification
The BLDEU-UGET Chief Superintendent is authorized to disqualify a candidate from a test session for:
include, but are not limited to, barring candidates from future testing and/or canceling the candidates test scores and forfeiture of test fee.
RESULT AND ADMISSION PROCEDURE
The Final Rank list Any verifications / clarifications sought by the applicants will be put forth to the Committee for their consideration and the decision given by the committee will be final and shall be binding on all. No further claims will be considered. The final merit / rank list will be generated based on the performance in the entrance test and the same will be published on journal.
Inter-se Merit Ties in the test scores, if any, will be resolved on the basis of the Inter Se Merit as defined
1. Aggregate marks secured in Chemistry and Biology in the entrance test shall be compared and candidate having higher marks shall be awarded higher rank.
2. In the event of tie in aggregate marks, marks in Biology along with the entrance marks test shall be compared and candidate who secures higher marks in Biology will be awarded higher rank.
3. In case tie in the above, age of the candidate shall be considered and the candidate elder in age shall be ranked higher.
4. In case of tie of all the above, higher rank will be awarded on random selection.
BLDE University will not accept any other qualification of entrance examination conducted by any other agencies to determine the inter-se merit.
Is the Entrance Test open only to Karnataka students?
No, this test is open to all the eligible students in the country.
The exam is concentrated for BLDE UNIVERSITY. There are more than 70 colleges that are affiliated with the BLDE association
TIPS FOR BLDE UGET EXAM:
Candidate concentrate on each section practiced by sample papers and previous year’s question paper for mathematics as more questions will be asked from that section .Study the problems by doing it. Otherwise one will not get enough speed or time for entrance exam as he needs to complete each question within a minute. Study other subjects after completing maths.candidates can make use of coaching centers and sample question papers.
TOP TRAINING INSTITUTES FOR BLDE UGET